Application for a tax and duty exempt import or purchase
Missions and their members are entitled to certain tax and duty exempt imports and purchases.
E-service for applications: https://asiointi.um-plm.fi/online-forms-web/Login.action?locale=en_US(Link to another website.)
Information on the e-service and user instructions are available below. Applications can be submitted also in paper form until 31 March 2023.
- User instructions for the e-service (pdf, 632 KB, 16 pages)
- Requirements for using the e-service (pdf, 1 KB, 1 page)
- Registering the right to grant mandates at Suomi.fi web service (pdf, 30 KB, 1 page)
- Requesting Suomi.fi authorisations (pdf, 1,300 KB, 9 pages)
- Granting Suomi.fi authorisations (pdf, 940 KB, 6 pages)
There are three separate forms for these imports and purchases, which have to be filled in and submitted to the Protocol Services. An instruction for filling in the forms can be found below.
- Instructions for filling in the Applications for Tax and Duty exempt Imports and Purchases (Opens New Window)
- Application for a Tax and Duty exempt Import and Purchase (Opens New Window)
- Application for a Tax and Duty exempt Import and Purchase of a Motor Vehicle (Opens New Window)
- Application for Tax and Duty exempt Purchases of Fuel and Heating Oil (Opens New Window)
- Customs Declarations on diplomatic Goods (pdf, 159 KB, 6 pages)