Information and Documentation Unit
The Information Management sector is responsible for:
- the overall management and steering of the sector
- management and coordination of information and data security in the administrative branch
- publicity and confidentiality matters
- development of information management activities and services provided by the sector
- other special duties and projects relating to information management and its development.
An information security team monitors and develops foreign service information security and takes care of the first response to information security incidents. The sector is responsible for the security of documents, processes and information systems and takes part in national and international cooperation between the public authorities.
PO Box 176
Management and administration of the Unit
- +358 9 160 565 11
- +358 295 350 526
- +358 295 350 517
Immigration Processes and Systems
- +358 295 351 425
E-mail addresses are in the form: email@example.com. Scandinavian characters are replaced by: ä=a, ö=o, å=a.