The Unit for Communications on Current Affairs is responsible for external and internal communications relating to topical affairs, communications within the organisation, and communications with citizens and stakeholders in matters concerning foreign and security policy and the Ministry's organisational units providing services, as well as for the strategic planning, development and coordination of communications.
The main duties of the Unit for Current Affairs are:
- the Ministry’s external communications on current affairs, including media events
- the Foreign Service's internal communications
- support for the communications of the Ministry's departments and missions abroad
- news and media monitoring for the needs of the Foreign Service
- coordination of crisis communications in the Department
- content management of the Ministry’s external and internal web communications, including coordination, steering and development of content production
- International Press Center coordination.
Unit for Communications on Current Affairs
PO Box 176
Kanavakatu 3 C
- +358 295 351 944
- +358 295 351 905
- +358 295 351 593
- +358 295 351 422
- +358 295 350 680
- +358 295 350 092
- +358 295 350 508
- +358 295 351 020
- +358 295 350 261
E-mail addresses are in the form: email@example.com. Scandinavian characters are replaced by: ä=a, ö=o, å=a.