Advice on residence permits and visas primarily by e-mail email@example.com. Phone calls 8:15-16:00, phone +358 295 16001 (switchboard).
The Unit for Visas is responsible for:
- contribution to the preparation of visa policy
- the tasks of the national central authority in Schengen visa matters
- the development of the EU and Schengen visa systems
- guidance, coordination and supervision of entry services provided by the Finnish embassies and consulates abroad, as well as issuing statements on visa applications
- providing training in matters within its scope of responsibilities for the Foreign Service and other relevant authorities
- legal matters, appeals and legislative quiestions related to the Unit's responsibilities, including offering expert help and afvice thereon
Questions concerning Finnish visas for Finland, addressed to the Unit for Visas, should preferably be submitted by using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- +358 295 160 01
- +358 50 476 1741
- +358 29 535 0642
EU affairs and legal matters
- +358 295 350 687
E-mail addresses are in the form: email@example.com. Scandinavian characters are replaced by: ä=a, ö=o, å=a.