Financial Management Unit
The Financial Unit is responsible for the coordination of resources in the administrative branch, coordination and development of performance guidance, financial planning, the tasks of an accounting office and other financial management duties.
The Financial Unit is divided into two groups, responsible for resource planning and financial services respectively.
The Resource Planning Group:
- coordinates the resources of the Ministry and the administrative branch and makes the required adjustments;
- prepares and coordinates matters related to the productivity programme in the administrative branch;
- coordinates and develops performance guidance in the administrative branch;
- takes responsibility for the preparation of the operating and financial plan, the proposal on spending limits and budget formulation, including monitoring their implementation and reporting;
- takes responsibility for law drafting and preparation of provisions related to finances; and
- directs and develops accounting and financial reporting and their information systems that support management and planning.
The Financial Services Group:
- is in charge of the Ministry's financial accounts, transactions related to the Ministry's shared service centre customer obligations, bookkeeping and other accounting office tasks, related guidance and development as well as the maintenance of skills and competence required in financial management in the administrative branch;
- maintains and develops information systems used in financial administration in cooperation with the Shared Service Centre (Defence); and
- takes responsibility for other financial administration duties, including management of issues related to being a shared service centre customer.
Operator: OpusCapita Solutions Oy (E204503)
- +358 295 351 287
Resource Planning Group
- +358 295 351 284
- +358 295 351 801
- +358 295 351 297
- +358 295 350 760
Financial Services Group
- +358 295 350 477
- +358 295 350 062
- +358 295 350 463
- +358 295 351 499
- +358 295 351 471
- +358 295 350 264
- +358 295 350 409
- +358 295 351 334
E-mail addresses are in the form: firstname.lastname@example.org. Scandinavian characters are replaced by: ä=a, ö=o, å=a.