Contact information of Department for External Economic Relations - Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Department for External Economic Relations
The Department for External Economic Relations handles the following issues:
- EU trade policy
- market access issues, trade barriers and trade defence instruments;
- World Trade Organization (WTO);
- issues related to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and other economic organizations and institutions in so far as the issues do not fall under the administration of any other organisational unit;
- trade and Development issues and relevant multilateral organisations;
- preparation, evaluation and coordination of the general policy concerning Finland’s export promotion and internationalization of companies;
- control of export and export authorisations of dual-use items, and coordination of export control issues;
- promotion and protection of Finnish investments;
- international agreements concerning trade policy and preparation of legislation related to the tasks of the Department;
- other issues related to Finland’s trade and economic relations with foreign states in so far as they do not fall under the administration of any other organisational unit.
- Communications on external economic relations.
Operator: OpusCapita Solutions Oy (E204503)
E-mail addresses are in the form: email@example.com. Scandinavian characters are replaced by: ä=a, ö=o, å=a.