Contact information of Legal Service - Ministry for Foreign Affairs
The Legal Service is responsible for:
- public international law;
- international cooperation against terrorism, anti-terrorism coordination within the Ministry;
- issues relating to human rights courts and conventions and other matters concerning human rights law;
- EU law, unless the issue in question falls within the competence of another organisational unit;
- representation of the Government of Finland before EC Courts and in infringement procedures concerning Finland as a Member State of the EU;
- international treaties unless the issue in question falls within the competence of another organisational unit;
- preparation of national legislation, unless it falls within the competence of another organisational unit;
- representation of the Government of Finland before international courts and other international bodies of investigation and supervision.
PO Box 416
Laivastokatu 22 B MKB2
Operator: OpusCapita Solutions Oy (E204503)
E-mail addresses are in the form: email@example.com. Scandinavian characters are replaced by: ä=a, ö=o, å=a.