Embassy of Finland, Tel Aviv
Embassy customer service is open from Monday to Friday 09-12.
Upon arrival, we ask you to observe the guidelines and restrictions of movement, currently effective in Israel.
- The customers shall wash or disinfect their hands upon arrival at the Consulate and at leaving the premises
- It is obligatory to wear a face mask
- The customers’ leaving and arrival time will be documented in an Embassy guestbook
We serve you by phone Mondays to Fridays from 9 to 12 am.
Due to the Corona situation, our delivery- and processing times might be longer than normal.
Telephone: +972 3 745 6600
Mon-Thu 8.15-16.30, Fri 8.15-13.30
- email@example.com (Customer service, appointments)
- +972 3 745 6600
- +972 3 744 0314
Embassy of Finland
PO Box 9101
6109002 TEL AVIV
Hashlosha Street 2
6706054 TEL AVIV
On the map
- finlandabroad.fi/web/isr/etusivu(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.facebook.com/FinnishEmbassyTelAviv(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.twitter.com/FinIsrael(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.instagram.com/finlandinisrael/(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)