Embassy of Finland, London
Please contact us primarily via email. General enquiries can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your enquiry is very urgent, please contact us by phone on weekdays from 9am to 12.00pm, and 1pm to 4pm, tel: +44 (0)20 7838 6200.
Please note that answers to most enquiries can be found on the Embassy website!
The Consular Section is currently accepting a limited number of customers. All customers must book an appointment beforehand.
If you are unable to attend at the appointment given to you, kindly cancel your appointment well in advance.
Please keep an eye on our booking system for possible cancelled appointments.
Enquiries to the Consular Section can be sent to email@example.com. You can contact the consulate via phone on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3pm to 4pm, tel. +44 (0)20 7838 6242.
Due to a high volume of calls, the line can be busy at times.
Mon–Fri 9am–12.00pm, 1pm–4pm
Exceptional opening hours
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Enquiries relating to Finnish passports)
- email@example.com (Invoice address)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Ambassador's office)
- +44 207 838 6200
- +44 207 235 3680
Visiting address, post address
Embassy of Finland
38 Chesham Place
LONDON SW1X 8HW
On the map
- finlandabroad.fi/web/gbr(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.facebook.com/FinnishEmbassyLondon(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.twitter.com/finlandinuk(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.instagram.com/finlandintheuk/(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
Political and economic matters
Press, media and culture
- +44 774 124 9007
- +44 20 783 862 07
- +44 782 562 4820
- +44 7920 454 058