Visa requirement and travel documents accepted by Finland
The Schengen member states have jointly agreed about the rules concerning the movement of third-country nationals in their territories and decided which countries' citizens are required to present a visa. Furthermore, each Schengen State has decided which travel documents citizens of different third countries have to present upon entering the country.
The European Commission is maintaining the table of travel documents accepted by the Schengen member states, and entitling the holder to cross the external borders and which may be endorsed with a visa: Travel documents issued by third countries and territorial entities (Part I)(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window) (European Commission).
Visa requirements and travel documents accepted by Finland are listed below.
Iraq: travel documents to Finland
(valid until further notice)
- Visa required to Schengen area and Finland
Travel documents accepted by Finnish authorities
- Ordinary passport:
- Ordinary passport: A
- Ordinary passport: G
- Ordinary passport H accepted if endorsed after 19.03.03 with CPA/MFA stamp or later MFA stamp
- Ordinary passport: S
- Diplomatic passport:
- Diplomatic passport: D
- Diplomatic passport: H; accepted if endorsed after 19.03.03 with CPA/MFA stamp or later MFA stamp
- Diplomatic passport: S
- Service passport:
- Service passport: E
- Service passport: H accepted if endorsed after 19.03.03 with CPA/MFA stamp or later MFA stamp
- Service passport: S
- Laissez Passer, recognized only for transit or exit to return to Iraq