The whole world as a workplace – The Human Resources Strategy for 2015–2020
As studies have shown, The Foreign Service is a motivating and competence-building workplace. We want to be known as such in the future as well. That is what The Human Resources Strategy for 2015–2020 aims to ensure. It is based on ideas from our entire workforce, and consists of five goals.
- The Human Resources Strategy for 2015–2020 (pdf, 3 pages)
- Directing personnel resources to the most important tasks
- Developing Ministry’s pay system
- Upholding the principles of good leadership
- Strengthening wellbeing at work
- Developing the role of the missions as employers