Serbia: travel documents to Finland
(valid until further notice)
- Holders of biometric and diplomatic passports to Schengen area and Finland
- Holders of an old passport (not a biometric passport) to Schengen area and Finland
- The exemption from the visa requirement does not apply to persons living in the Kosovo region holding biometric passports granted by the Coordination Directorate of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Serbia in Belgrade. These passports, marked MUP R SRBIJE, KOORDINACIONA UPRAVA, must be accompanied with a visa.
Travel documents accepted by Finnish authorities
- Ordinary passport
- Diplomatic passport
- Service passport / Official passport
- Travel Document for refugees (1951 Geneva convention)
- Travel Documents for stateless person (1954 New York convention)
- Emergency Travel Document (laissez-passer)
- Seaman's book (on duty)
Visa facilitation agreements
Agreement between the European Community and the Republic of Serbia on the facilitation of the issuance of visas (layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window)(Official Journal of the European Union, 19 Dec. 2007, Nr. L 334/137)
Agreements between the European Community and Serbia have been in force from 1 January 2008.